Evera Homes is committed to the responsible handling and protection of personal information.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines personal data as any information related to a person that can be used to directly or indirectly identify them. This includes physical attributes, location data, online identifiers (including IP addresses), identification numbers, health information and economic, cultural or social identify of a person. We process (collect, use, store, share) personal information where necessary to provide our services and for our operational and business purposes as described in this Privacy Notice. We want to be clear about our privacy practices so that you can make informed choices about the use of your information, and we encourage you to contact us at any time with questions or concerns.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Evera Homes, will collect and use your personal information to enable us to create partnerships and develop new homes.
Why does Evera Homes need to collect and store personal information?
Evera Homes processes personal information for the following purposes:
- Communication with our customers to provide updates relating to our business and services
- Security and maintenance of our networks and systems
We are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for these purposes and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Evera Homes share my personal information with anyone else?
No, we will only share your details with our business partners.
How will Evera Homes use the personal information it collects about me?
Evera Homes will process the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Evera Homes is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for financial, legal and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal information should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal information may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Evera Homes contact me?
We will communicate with you when we have updates or changes to our business using the contact details you have provided us with.
Can I find out the personal information that the organisation holds about me?
Evera Homes at your request will provide you with a copy of the personal data we hold about you. This is referred to as your right of access (subject access request). You are entitled to receive any information that identifies you as an individual.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of rectification – you have a right to ask us to update personal information if you have a reason to believe that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – you have the right in certain circumstances to ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records. Especially if you think we are processing your personal information where it is no longer necessary or where you believe it is unlawful.
- Right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to temporarily stop processing your personal information if you have concerns over the accuracy of the information in some way.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to the way we process your personal information if you consider Evera Homes are being unlawful.
- Right to object to automated processing – you have the right to object to decisions made about you from automated processing.
How to contact us
If you would like to make a request to obtain personal information we hold about you or access any of your rights as explained in this privacy notice you can do so by contacting us in the following ways:
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post Evera Homes LLP 50 Newhall Hill, Birmingham, B1 3JN